About Shali DDS
Dr. Shali is a graduate of New York University Dental School. Upon graduation Dr. Shali's passion for working with children led her to pursue postgraduate training at the Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, NY. Dr. Shali also completed additional training at The Albert Einstein College of Medicine for Children with Special Needs.
Dr. Shali is an attending Surgeon at both Albany Medical Center and St. Peter's Hospital.
New York University Dental School.
Montefiore Medical Center
The Albert Einstein College of Medicine for Children with Special Needs.
How Can We Help?
- Oral and nutritional counseling
- Dental Sealant
- Diagnosis of speech delays and tongue-tied
- Diagnosis of cleft lip/palette
- Development delay
- Prophylaxis (cleaning)
- Flouride treatment
Orthodontics Phase 1
- Appliances / Habit Breakers
- White fillings (non-toxic fillings)
- Stainless steel crowns
- Pulpotomy (baby root canals)
- Cosmetic Bonding
- In-office nitrous oxide sedation
- General sedation at Albany Medical Center & St. Peter's Hospital
Nearly all major insurance plans accepted
Paper-less Office! Easy digital check-in within five minutes.
Fidelis HealthPlex CDPHP Delta Dental Metlife Gaurdian CSEA GHI United Health Care
and many more...